2.6.14

SImple Ways to Wear Radiant Orchid




Earlier this year Pantone selected Radiant Orchid as the colour of  2014. Growing up my grandmother had a fear of the colour purple and wouldn't allow her grandchildren to wear it in any form. While I may not have Porphyphobia myself (it's an actual thing!), I tended to shy away from purples because they felt overwhelming and I didn't think they could flatter my skin tone. While I may not take as deep 
of a plunge in the orchid waters as Nicole Richie with her purple hair, I'll take a smaller risk and incorporate it into my beauty products. Don't tell grandmama.


Blush 

Suggestion : MAC powder blush in Full of Joy  

Lipstick


Suggestion: Make-Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in Pearly Fuchsia 

Nails

Suggestion: Butter London nail lacquer in Molly Coddled



                          

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment