8.6.14

Can't Live Without: Hunter Rain Boots



My Hunter boots are a go to pair of shoes all year round. I even find excuses to wear them in hot summer days; music festivals can get muddy, right? In the winter I add thermal inserts and voilà my feet are (quasi) warm and water proof. During colder spring or fall days I simply wear them instead of regular boots. They require no effort to put on and easily slide off your feet. I love them so much that I have two pairs and people have started to call me The Girl with The Rubber Boots. I wear my title proudly. (… more)




Some of my favourite styles are The Original Tall Rain Boot  and The Sandhurt Riding Boot . They may be a little expensive for rain boots but they worth it, and my feet are always dry when it's raining. Here's to wishing for another wet summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment