23.6.14

Bathing Suits for a Larger Chest Under $30


Finding a bathing suit when you have a larger bust is a difficult task and most of the time you end up spilling out of the top. I've tried about every single brand and no matter if it was expensive or Walmart couture, I still looked like a stripper, not even a high class one. When I saw Kate Upton's flowery retro bikini on the British Vogue cover I saw the light, it seemed the perfect solution to the busty girl bathing suit problem: the straps are wide for added support and the cup is large enough to fit properly however seeing as it was Dolce and Gabbana, it's wayyy over my unemployed grad budget. I thought there was no solution to my problem until I stumbled into Old Navy and saw their wide selection of swimwear. Their biggest size is XXL which fit perfectly for my 34DDD girls and unlike most DD+ swimwear, the pieces are sold separately so I can have have a top and a bottom that fit. And on top of all these bonuses, they were on sale! I might go back and get all the colours available in my size. 





No comments:

Post a Comment