1.4.16

Lush Favourites

Lush Favs



1. Ayesha Fresh Face Mask - Yes, I got this product because I'm vain and it has my name but thankfully it was worth it. The second ingredient is honey which gives you a post mask glow whilst also leaving your face moisturized.

2. Retread Conditioner - As a curly haired person with dry hair, I try to use shampoo as little as possible and co-wash my hair with a moisture rich conditioner instead. This conditioner contains yoghurt which adds protein to my hair so it doesn't look brittle. It also contains a few oils (avocado, olive, jojobo) which keep my hair moisturized and leave my curls poppin'.



3. Rose Jam Bubbleroon - Instead of getting bath bombs, I get this macaron shaped thingy which you can separate in two (see mom, I'm frugal now). It also has a poignant rose smell which leaves me smelling like flowers all day - I ain't mad.

4. Curly Wurly Coconut Shampoo - When I do use shampoo on my hair, it has the be as gentle as possible to prevent breakage and I resort to this one. It's heavy on coconut oil and doesn't leave my hair frizzy after washing.

5. Oatfix - This face mask manages to both cleanse and moisturize. I use it often in the winter when my face gets dull and BAM, my face is soft and bright and glowing. Like a pregnancy glow, without suffering though morning sickness and like, babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment