29.5.14

Hair Transition




i used to dislike people who incessantly talked about their hair. it's just protein that grows on your head i would say, but ever since i decided to stop relaxing my hair and grow it natural (i'm rolling my eyes at myself) i've been discussing my hair more frequently with others. whether it's asking for product recommendations or reading the various curly/kinky/afro hair blogs, hair has become  for me a more common topic of conversation. instead of cutting my relaxed ends completely and starting off with a
short afro, i decided to grow out my natural hair while regularly trimming the ends of my hair. here's what i found out so far:





1. there is nothing wrong with talking about your hair. not too much at least
2. your hair grows much stronger and faster when you leave it alone
3. it can also use a little help from oils and treatments
4. tangles are real, believe it
5. DRAINO
6. wide tooth combs won't pull your hair out as much however you will still shed hair
7. again, draino 

No comments:

Post a Comment